LAS VISTAS PROJECT
These unique villas provide an option for an added 1st floor amplifying your space by 125 m2. This optional upper floor provides 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a billiard room or second living room, ample wardrobe space and 2 large terraces. Through the oversized windows in the ample second living room/ billiard room, you can enjoy stunning views over the whole area, to the front and to the back.
The homes have been built with nature in mind. The partial natural stone walls give it a distinctive and warm character and helps them blend in with the mountainous area behind.
Even the roofs have been designed in such a way that no matter where you’re looking from, the development looks green. Indigenous plants are placed on the roofs to provide endless greenery. Furthermore, these plants will not only provide a pleasant aroma, they also act as natural repellents to pests such as wasps and mosquitos ensuring maximum comfort.
Other distinctive elements of these homes are the efficient use of the available space according to Northern European standards. This results in large rooms and ample wardrobe space. In addition, the unique building system guarantees that your property has a very high energy efficiency and optimal isolation (cold and heat). Furthermore, it eliminates other problems associated with traditional building methods, like cracks and humidity issues.
Due to the U-shaped size, the home offers not just a practical distribution but also maximum privacy towards your neighbors.
Villa Energy has been created for you to unwind, relax, recharge, and connect with nature. All rooms and areas have been carefully designed to ensure maximum comfort and a logical flow. A home that simply makes sense and provides the perfect place to live naturally.
4/6 bedrooms, open plan kitchen with appliances, lounge/diningroom, terraces, walking in wardrobes, ulitily room. private pool
Build your dreamhouse with us and get a voucher gift of furniture!! valid till 31th august 2023 (Ask for more information)
LAS VISTAS ALTAONA – QUALITY DESCRIPTION
• Fully fitted high quality kitchen finished of Italian design and manufacture with
natural stone work top and high quality appliances.
BATHROOMS & WC
• Fully fitted and tiled high quality double sink bathroom with spacious shower.
• Master bathroom includes a bath.
• Separate W/C, fully fitted high quality, fully tiled.
ELECTRICITY & INSTALLATIONS
• Safety panel in each property with power, lightning and conditioning circuit.
• Top quality electric mechanisms throughout the house.
• Pre-installation for Solar panels.
• Water heating system; solar powered.
• Smart wall sockets, to be managed manually or through mobile phone.
• Soundproofed drainpipe spaces (in case of two level property).
• Rainwater collection from the roof through drainpipes and stored in deposits.
• Hot water by individual electric heater, through renewable energy system.
• Thermal insulation in hot water and anti-condensation in cold water.
• Soundproof drainpipe spaces (in case of two level property).
• Ducted air conditioning with heat pump regulated by rooms.
• Zoned underfloor-heating in all rooms including bathrooms and kitchen.
• SISMO Building Technology. Innovative industrialised construction system
of customised and high quality construction panels that represent a complete
structural solution. Provides high quality thermal and acoustic insulation system,
giving the houses a high-energy certification.
• TV and telephone socket (with integrated USB connection facility) in living room,
kitchen and all bedrooms.
• Opening of access gate through video intercom.
PROTECTION INSTALLATIONS & FIRE DETECTION
• Fire-proof security doors, carbon monoxide detectors.
GARDEN & POOL
• Fully landscaped garden with lightning, artificial grass and automatic water irrigation
• Private pool (2 Bedrooms: 6x3m / 3 or more Bedrooms: 8x4m).
• Thermally isolated, double layer of waterproofing.
• Outside flooring (terraces and walkways): ceramic tiles
• Interior flooring: high quality finish with a variety of materials like ceramic, laminate
and natural stone.
• The exterior finish is made of painted cement rendering (“monocapa”) and natural
• High quality interior divisions with inside soundproof isolation with a finishing of
natural stone and/or plastering.
WINDOWS, GLAZING & CARPENTRY
• Sliding doors from floor to ceiling.
• Glazing made of double/triple pane, chamber and thermal and solar proof.
• High quality and high security aluminium exterior carpentry.
• High quality interior carpentry.
• Spacious built-in wardrobes with drawers, shelves and hangers throughout the
property (not only in bedrooms).
• Chimney in lounge.
• Dressing room (depending on property type and bedroom type).